1. Take a stand against pornography in your own home.
2. Use social media to inform others.
3. Host a film night at your church or in your community.
4. Educate families and kids in your area about pornography.
5. Host a party featuring items made by rescued victims who are now supporting themselves through their labor. L
6. Intern with a local or national organization.
7. Give to help rescue and rehabilitate victims.
8. Get trained on how to identify victims.
9. Connect with a local coalition.
10. Be an advocate.
Learn more at Luke Gilkerson’s Covenant Eyes article: 10 Ways Anyone Can Fight Sex Trafficking.